Sunday, November 13, 2005

Entry: Another weekend come and gone

Well....Sunday is over and I can't complain one bit about my weekend.
Spent most of today reading 'Congo' (man...I am loving that book) and fiddling around on the ol' 'puters trying to get some more geek stuff to work. Details to come later (if I can ever get it to function correctly).
Just got back from tonight's installment of the 'Stained Glass Series Concert' with the Charleston Symphony Orchestra. It was held at the beautiful Cathedral of St. Luke and St. Paul in downtown Charleston. Those episcopalians (sp?) really know how to build a church. A couple of my friends (Xtina D. and Daphne H.) sang in the choir. It was an awesome performance. I think that they really carried the CSO folks pretty well. If I had half of the talent of either of those girls, I would be....well....very talented! ;)

After the concert, we went to a restaurant downtown that I cannot remember (let alone pronounce). It was there that I had the fortune of conversing with a 10-year-old girl who was kind enough to inform me that my hair looked like "dog's hair". She then proceeded to rub my head so fast that the static discharge could probably light New York City for an hour.

Oh....I also had a very odd dream last night that was kinda reminiscent of the 'Saw' movies. Oh well. It was definately better than the one I had the night before about enlisting in the Marine Corps! :) Ask for details. They're good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congo was a great book. It is unfortunate that most people will only remember it as a terrible movie.

-wicke

Jason C. Miller said...

Yeah...no kidding. I'm going to be picking up 'Sphere' next and possibly 'Jurassic Park' for my trip next week to CA.