Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Website: Find wealthy men

So, I was driving around doing some errands on Sunday when I heard this commercial for www.wealthymen.com. This is a dating site where any woman can put up a public profile for guys to see but yet, only guys who make $100,000+ a year can post a profile.

"Wealthy Men is the one and only online personals dating site dedicated to those men seeking a higher quality online dating experience. Women who visit Wealthy Men, will find that each profile is of real men who have excelled greatly in their life, but are still seeking a partner to share their experiences with. All women can set up a free profile, however, only a select few men can join Wealthy Men as each of our members are verified by a salary approval process. This is your chance to be a part of a larger than life experience in an online personals website who make their dreams a reality. Your prince awaits."

I found this kind of interesting because I have always made a point to avoid the topic of my income on such sites. Not that I could ever be eligible to make a profile on wealthymen.com, I'm still one of those "love me for my mind" kind of people. (Which probably means that I'm poor as dirt) ;)

If anyone's wondering what the graphic for this post has to do with it, he's one of the first profiles that showed up when I clicked to browse. Seriously though...who needs THAT much muscle??? The dudes trapezius (sp?) muscles are bigger than my thights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They should rename the site www.gold-digger.com. :) Seriously though.. that guy looks like the musclebound freak in LXG. I wonder how many times he's reached to roll down the window in his car (do they still may doors with those?) and accidentally busted through the glass? Just a random thought...