Monday, June 04, 2007

Entry: Happy birthday to me.....

Ok....it's official. I'm 30 years old. All of the warranties on my body have expired and the next milestone I have to look forward to is the one where I start to collect social security. :)

So, what did I do for my birthday weekend? Not much, really. Still had a good time. My mother decided to come over during the day Friday and clean the heck out of parts of my house. Is anyone else out there scared of having their mother find something embarrassing while rummaging through things? It's a constant fear that I live with. :)

Friday evening, I attended a full moon hash at West Ashley High School. I even got named at this event. My hash name is officially "Bobby Boucher" (pronounced "boo-shay"). They thought this a fitting name since I'm the only one who's always drinking water. It also looks like I'm registered and all set to go to the upcoming NC/SC interhash in a few weeks. I'm looking quite forward to it since Mike and a couple of other friends are going to be here in Chucktown. Good times will be had! :)

Saturday evening, I was supposed to go to see 'Spiderman 3', but the person who was taking me out that night talked too much during dinner and we ended up missing the movie. Therefore, we went back to my place and watched 'Monster House'. That is a really good movie for anyone out there with any inkling of imagination.

Sunday evening...more of the same. Another friend took me out to dinner at IHOP and then we went to go see 'Pirates of the Caribbean 3'. It was ok. I'd have to say that it was my least favorite of the three movies. It was definitely worth the see though. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Jason C. Miller said...

Muchas gracias amigo. :)
We need to hit that Brazilian place again sometime soon.