Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Entry: Diving Extravaganza this weekend

The International Diving Institute had its monthly Discover SCUBA event. I was fortunate to be accompanied by my sister (Michele), her husband (Brian), and my buddy Sean. We had a blast. The pictures came out pretty well.

My sister and I posing. Just FYI, this was my first time diving with this BC and thus my first time with the dreaded crotch strap. Fun, fun fun.


A picture of me taken from outside the tank. I actually stole this picture from here. Again...first time with this BC. I had enough attachment points on the thing but no clips or bungees to secure my hoses.


Michele and Brian just hanging out.


My sister doing a lap around the tank.


Michele.


Sean.


Some random kids who were watching us from outside the tank. I think they were scared of me.


Sean doing a very graceful ascent.


Michele doing a back flip.


Brian chillax'in on the bottom.


Brian doing a descent.


"Dude...you've something on your face...right here..."


Brian climbing out of the tank.


Michele practicing her power squats for Terry (one of the instructors).


A shot of Brian from outside the tank.

No comments: