Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Entry: A Saturday on the water

Spent Saturday on the Water with the folks from Charleston SCUBA. Learned a lot of lessons from the last experience. I have come to find that Dimenhydrinate (Triptone, Dramamine, etc) is my drug of choice for motion sickness. Meclizine (Bonine, Dramamine-Non-Drowsy, etc) obviously didn't do it for me last time.
The water was exceptionally murky that day so I don't really have any underwater pictures to share. Be prepared to be underwhelmed with my selection. ;)


Steve, one of our dive masters. Yes, we had two that day.


A random shot of the Sullivan's Island light house over Dave's head. He ended up being my dive buddy for this excursion.


Random shot of Sally, Phil, and a couple others.


If you zoom in, you can see the Morris Island light house in the background over the jetties.


Another shot of the jetties. (Exciting, eh?)


Sullivan's Island light house again.


A view of Charleston as we leave.


This is the most uncomfortable sleeping pose I have ever seen. it apparently worked for David, though.


Looking for the wreck.


A shot of my fin (with the red filter on the camera) to give you an idea of how murky it was that day.

No comments: