Friday, February 01, 2008

Pictures: More random pics

Run kids! Ruuuuun!!!!!

If he can show up in a sweat stain or a grilled cheese sandwich, then I don't know why this is so far-fetched.

Ha! This pictures requires no caption.

I guess mom gets the head.

I don't know why, but I'm suddenly imagining that Sputnik looks like a spider hanging on the wall.

That's pretty cool. I'll bet that hermit crab's like...."Hey! Where's the dark???"

Charles Darwin: "Well...hello there little boy! Would you like some candy?"

This seems just a tad exaggerated to me...even for an advertisement. "If you use our cream, all of your 100-year-old wrinkles will go away, your hair will change color and style, and the shape of your nostrils will change."

1 comment:

Jerri said...

I definitely need some nostril reshaping; imagine all the poed plastic surgeons when this gets out!

Crap, my dog sat on Jesus. Now I'm really going to hell in a hand-basket.