Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Entry: State of the Miller

Yep....it's been almost two weeks since my last post. I'm slacking again. <:(

I just noticed a song that is playing on my computer. It's 'Time After Time' by Sarah McLachlan (featuring Cyndi Lauper). Is it just me, or is every other song that comes out these days just a cover of an 80's song?! I heard a remake of 'Every Little Thing She Does is Magic' yesterday by some band that sounded like Nickelback (or, maybe it actually was them). I'm having flashbacks to Korn's cover of Floyd's 'Another Brick in the Wall'. Spooky, I say.

By the way...Tracy can't spell. :)

I've been preoccupied with the new digs for the last few weeks. I haven't moved in yet. That fun is reserved for next weekend. I'm spending my time now making home improvements and making sure that everything is good-to-go when it comes time to move.

I saw a couple of movies this past weekend. Of course, they're the kinds of movies that hardly anyone I know will ever want to see. I saw 'Pulse' (which was kinda hokey, but had a really well-done bathtub scene). I also saw 'The Descent' on Sunday. Not bad. It kinda wreeks of 'The Cave' though. Except, in this latest incarnation, the bad guys all look like Gollum. And I must say that the last few seconds of that movie made absolutely no sense at all.

Why does buying a house have to cost so much $$$ ???

1 comment:

mblitch said...

Jason doing home improvement work? This I gotta see. Looks like I might not make it to Charleston this month, but hopefully sometime before the end of the year.