Friday, November 03, 2006

Castlevania, baby!!

Awwwwww yeeeaaahhhhh! Everybody's favorite game is coming to the big screen.

I still remember the first time I played the original back in '87. Man...I was hooked! Since then, I have bested six of the games in the series (3 for NES, 2 for SNES, and one for Genesis). Is it sad that I can remember that? Of course! It's not like I ever claimed to have a life. :)

In all honesty, I doubt that this movie will do the justice that the game deserves. Who knows....they might even try to add the boomerang-style axes that some of the enemy knights throw. That would be hilarious. If they leave out the Grim Reaper, then I will be majorly miffed.

Anybody else out there have a favorite Belmont? I'm a Simon fan myself. Can't beat the classics.

No comments: