Friday, November 23, 2007

Article: "Without String, There is Chaos"

(For the title reference, read previous post.)

"Why is it that once we become adults, we become so serious all the time (generally speaking). We get so caught up in the hectic race of everyday life that we forget that we are here to experience joy, to experience Life. We forget to smile and enjoy the beauty of the present moment. I notice that I fall into the many demands of my life story. Recently, I have gotten so busy that a week can pass without realizing. I don’t get the chance to slow down once to reflect and to be present. I seem to fall into the pattern of constantly living in the future, running after that next goal or achieving that next task on my never-ending list of Todos."

Click here to read the entire article.

3 comments:

Jerri said...

But first....

Jerri said...

OK, if you haven't posted anything in a month, your blog is officially in the suckage catergory!!!! :-)

mblitch said...

Without new blogs, there is boredom. Dude, your last blog was over a month and a half ago.