Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Entry: My weekend

My weekend wasn't too terribly eventful. It was yet another in a series of relaxing (i.e. "lazy") weekends.

Friday was the first bluff game in a while. For those who don't know, bluff is a card game. It was inspired by (but only similar to) Bu**sh*t (another card game). I've never been much of a gambler, so poker isn't exactly what I would consider fun. This one is fun because you can lie, cheat, and steal to win the game. In fact, you're kind of expected to.

Saturday, did some cleaning up around the ol' Miller apartment. Watched a few Mythbuster episodes. I don't know what I'm going to do once I've seen all of the episodes. I'll have nothing to do after that. :) Met up with a couple of friends Saturday night and went to see 'The Sentinel' (see review below). It was a pretty good movie. Ended up going to Kaminiski's afterward for some dinner and some tollhouse pie (eat your heart out Audra!). Unfortunately, we ended up going a night where neither the TBonz nor Kaminiski's staff gave a darn about their jobs. Oh well. :)

Sunday was a sleep-in day. Didn't wake up until ~10:30. It's so sad that I'm so old that that is actually considered sleeping in late. Bah. Called some folks and wished everyone a happy mother's day. I still think I have the world's greatest mother. Met up with another friend to go see 'Silent Hill' again. That movie didn't even disappoint me the second time around. Pyramid Head is my new hero! Yeah...I know...that's kinda morbid. But who cares! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh, Red Pyramid Exfoliating Loofah Sponge!