Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Movie: Over the Hedge

This movie was pretty good. I enjoyed it. 7 out of 10 stars. It had some super-funny moments. Unfortunately, there were also some parts that seemed to drag on (which is why I only gave it 7 stars). On another note, I also have to say that the music was absolutely AWFUL. I'm referring to the Ben Folds songs...not the background score from Hans Zimmer (who happens to be one of my favorite artists). The scenes with the Mach 6 cola were hilarious...particularly the last one. That scene had me laughing so hard I literally couldn't breathe.

Check it out. It's a good flick!

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

I too was pleasantly surprised by this flick .. very intelligent and very, very funny .. and you're right, those Ben Folds songs were just awful!

Anonymous said...

Comment