Sunday, June 18, 2006

Entry: Even MORE useless information about me

Yes...yet another one of these fact-finding e-mails ended up in my mailbox. Here are the results...





Things you may not have known about me.....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life: No order of preference!
  1. Lawn-mowing contractor
  2. Sales person at Office Max
  3. Car washer
  4. Computer repair man

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
  1. Goonies
  2. Real Genius
  3. Fellowship of the Ring
  4. Virus

C) Four places I have lived:
  1. Grove, OK
  2. Beaumont, TX
  3. Charleston, SC
  4. Columbia, MD

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
  1. Mythbusters
  2. Ghost hunters
  3. The L World
  4. The Deadliest Catch

E) Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Tampa, FL
  2. Mt. Shasta, CA
  3. Washington DC
  4. London, England

F) Four web sites I visit daily
  1. www.kevinandkell.com
  2. www.gpf-comics.com
  3. news.google.com
  4. www.horoscope.com

G) Four of my favorite foods:
  1. Milkduds with popcorn
  2. Tollhouse pie from Kaminski's
  3. Chicken bowl from Kyoto express
  4. Cherry milkshake with Reese's peanut butter cups from Kaminski's

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Visiting my buddy Mike in Tampa
  2. Hiking around the mountains with dad
  3. Scuba diving
  4. On the couch reading a book

No comments: