Sunday, July 23, 2006

Entry: Random pictures

While I was going through some junk in my apartment (trying to decide what to move to the new house and what to toss out), I ran across a CD with some pictures that were taken back in October of '04. My buddy Mike had come up with a couple of friends and we had a blast over a couple of days.

I hope Tracy doesn't get mad that I put this picture on here. I happen to think it's horribly cute. :)


Jes' hangin' out with the F-14.

You know what they say about sailors?! :)

If memory serves, this is a mock-up of an A-4 Skyhawk cockpit.

Ummm....yes. I am JUST that stupid.

A cool shot of the old downtown city jail at night.

Some random fountain.

I personally like the A-7. It's the bird that my dad flew when he was in the Navy.

The old church on church street. Again...a good night shot.

Hello. I'll be your captain today. Please return your tray tables and seats to their full upright positions.

No comments: