Thursday, September 08, 2011

Entry: Germany, random pics

Here are some random pics that didn't make it into any of the other stuff that I've posted thus far.


Nice bod!

Yep...I'm a cut, yodeling, bad-*ss.


This was the mother of all steins. It wasn't the biggest, but it was a crystal horn with some seriously intricate sterling silver all over it. It was quite impressive.


Just hang'in.


Yes....I fly 4,000 miles so that I can eat at Chili's. Don't judge.


A C-5 Galaxy on the Rammstein flight line.


A series of C-17 Globemasters.


A few Globemasters and a KC-135 in the very background.


The track and football field behind the dorms.


The dorms. Very nice accommodations.


Apparently, having covered motorcycles is pretty common here in Germany.


Something isn't right here.


Awwwwww, yeah!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Again you make me starve! I dont mean Chile's either. I do so have my Christmas list all made out now. I just have to have one of those little moter bikes with a canopy. Those are so awesome