Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Germany, Day 5

Alright. Today was castle day. I'm not going to comment on every picture.

Firstly, the shots from the resort this morning. Yes...those are the alps. This place lacks insects. Slept with the...well....I would say "door" open, but pretty much the whole side of the room opened up. It was a good night.












We headed out to check out some of the castles.







We started with Schloss Hohenschwangau.














Living on a prayer.


This was the most beautiful lake I've seen since.....ever. It reminded me of the lake at the end of 'Band of Brothers' that the Major was swimming in. I want!







We then made our way to Schloss Neuschwantstein. This castle was used as a major reference for the Disney castles.




















And back to Rammstein!


I had to get a picture of this dude's fro-hawk.


The first receipt I've ever had from using a bathroom.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so now I feel like a princess after seeing all those beautiful castles. The alps, are they missing the the snow? I miss you boyzzee.

Anonymous said...

By the way, what do you get to do in that bathroom? If you fool around in there do they charge you extra?

Anonymous said...

So, what kind of deposit was required for that receipt?

Love the pictures!! Jealous of you guys!! - Bams