Friday, January 27, 2006

Article: Mexico helps illegal immigrants into America

Yeah...I was kinda shocked a few days ago to hear of a map that the Mexican GOVERNMENT was generating and distributing to its citizens. This map was to be used specifically to show the (illegal) immigrants the safest routes through the Arizona desert and where all the water stations are and where the most deaths occur.

I have SO much to say about this that I'm going to bite my tongue. I just think that it's hillarious how....
1. Americans are being laid off left and right due to companies downsizing
2. Americans are being laid off left and right due to jobs going overseas
3. What few jobs are left have to be shared with people who are here illegally

Please don't get me wrong...I don't consider myself inhumane. But this....this.....

Blah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least the Mexican government is actually trying to find employment for its citizens. Albeit, in a most unorthodox way.

Jason C. Miller said...

Wow. I just don't even know where to start with that one.