Thursday, January 26, 2006

Book: Jurassic Park

Wow...it took me FOREVER to finish this book. It had nothing to do with the content though. I think I just became wary of reading so much for a while. Instead of finishing the usual 1-2 books a week, this one took me a little over 2 months to finish.

Anyway, I give it 8 out of 10 stars. It was a great read. Definately more detailed than the movie (although I still loved the movie....you can never go wrong with Steven Spielberg and John Williams). I did notice that they took a lot from this book and put it in the second movie. Plus, two of the main characters died in the book (as opposed to the movie) and one of the ones who died in the movie survived in the book and had a somewhat significant role while he was at it.

I enjoyed the book. It's definately worth the read. Being that I'm in a reading slump at the moment, I'm trying to decide which book to pick up next (knowing that it might take a while to read it).

No comments: