Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Entry: Chicken Little (and other stuff)

OK. Went to see 'Chicken Little' this evening. I give it 7 our of 10 stars. Definately worth seeing at least once in a theater. Although, if you do see it and decide to do so with someone else, make sure that they're into the whole disney thing. I gotta say though....there was a 2-second spoof of 'Lion King' at the very beginning that had me cracking up.

Again, I just need to talk about what a cool mom I have. How many women would enjoy going out to see an animated Disney flick with her 28-year-old son and enjoy herself. She rocks!! (regardless of the fact that she's giving me grief about the sheet that's covering my couch - see the MillerCam for details)

Also, someone has mentioned to me that I should put something a little more cheerful underneath the turkey on the right side of this page. I feel the need to explain what is written there. Firstly (and most importantly), NOVEMBER DOES NOT MAKE ME DEPRESSED! I am merely stating that, compared to the rest of the year, November is kinda drab. It's cold (well....in most parts of the world), all the plantlife is dead or dying, the world is draped in ugly pastelle (sp?) colors, and the official colors of Thanksgiving are orange and brown! Tell me that's not just blah!!! In October, you have really cool scary stuff (or, at least stuff that TRIES to be cool and scary). In december, you get Xmas feasts for a week straight followed straight by New Years. What do you get in November? Pictures of Pilgrims. Bleh.

No comments: