Monday, November 21, 2005

Entry: Yet another weekend

Another weekend is behind us. I FINALLY got to see the new 'Harry Pothead' movie yesterday at the IMAX theater. There's just something really cool about an IMAX movie....I can't put my finger on it. Although, I will admit that I am rather tired of the monologue that preceeds every showing at that theater. "Just sit back and enjoy the Charleston IMAX experience.". Blah blah blah.

I don't know if I would say that this movie was the best of the series thus far, but I will say that it was by far the funniest. I think that the whole dance thing and the scene in the bath were the best parts. The dance was so true to life. It was hilarious when you see Prof. McGonigall (sp?) announce to the Gryfindor (sp?) house that they're having a dance. You see all of the girls' faces light up with excitement and you see all the guys just kinda sink into their seats and start grumbling.

Anyway....all in all, I would say 8 out of 10 stars. Definately worth the see.

No comments: