Friday, November 18, 2005

Entry: TGIF

I know that I shouldn't post a TGIF until tonight (when Friday's actually done and over with), but I'm in the mood to write.

Unfortunately, I won't be seeing 'Harry Potter' this evening. I'm hitting a matinee showing at the IMAX tomorrow. This evening, I will spend, instead, dancing at this Oak place downtown. Pssshhhh. Hope I do better than I did last time. :)

Fortune smiled upon me today (if you even care about this kind of stuff). I was fortunate enough to see a EA-6B, an AWACS, and a C-130 (although this one isn't too terribly scarce) flying around Charleston. Granted, any of these isn't realy all that special in and of itself, but all in the same day is pretty cool (for someone like me who is easily entertained).

I discovered a very nice series of albums called 'Cafe del Mar'. Check them out if you have the chance. A lot of them are very relaxing.

Today, I was reminded about that wonderful thing known as karma. Honestly, more often than not, what goes around really DOES come around. At some point, the bully is bullied, the heartbreaker has his/her heart broken, the fortunate knows misfortune, and the envied becomes pitied. It's funny how that works out, especially in relationships. For every odd or uncomfortable situation that you can be in with another, it is almost a certainty that that other person will eventually find themselves in your shoes. For everyone who breaks your heart, they will have theirs broken the same way. For everyone who ever wants you in vain, they will eventually be wanted in the same way (again, in vain) by somebody else. It's interesting to be able to sometimes follow a chain of similar circumstances between groups of people. Have no idea what I'm talking about? You do....you just don't understand how I'm making my point. But you do. Oh yes...you do (or WILL). And remember....the grass always seems greener on the other side. Maybe it's time to get out the ol' fertilizer and start making due with what grass you have. ;)

Wow. That was some of the more incoherent rambling I've done. I've never tried so hard to get a point through and fail so miserably. Oh well...it's Friday. Who cares!!! <:D

I signed up for Vonage today. Thus far, I am impressed. I'll let everyone know how that turns out.

Luego!

No comments: