Monday, November 28, 2005

Entry: Stuck at the airport


Good evening/morning! For anyone who's awake at this very moment (and if you are, you should be shot for being up so late on a work night), I figured that I'd throw an entry up here since I really have nothing else to do at the moment.

I'm currently in Portland, OR, and am waiting on yet ANOTHER delayed flight. All of my flights have been delayed today! ARGGHHHH!!!!!! Something tells me that I'm going to be missing work on Monday. Blah. I was thinking that I could show up for a half-day or something, but I get the feeling that I'm going to feel smashed when I finally get back to Charleston. Man...I hear my bed calling to me as we speak. "Jason....Jason....come lay your head down upon my soft pillows and slumber and dream of bountiful women." Oh well...I guess the best I can do at the moment is try to catch some Z's while my shoes are off and my feet are freezing. Oh well. Good times! :)

By the way...free wireless internet access in airports really rocks!! Kudos to the my peeps here in Portland.

So, you're probably asking yourself....what does a 28-year-old single whiteboy stuck on the wrong coast do on a computer in a weird airport in the middle of the night. That's simple. He....

1. Discards ~400 spam messages (since he hasn't checked e-mail in a week)
2. E-mails work and tells them that he won't be in on Monday
3. Cleans out his eHarmony account. (why the hell he still does this is beyond him)
4. Writes in his useless blog
5. Tries to find anyone....ANYONE....who might be on IM to talk to
6. Checks all his voice mail
7. Sends random e-mails

etc, etc

Man...what a charmed life I lead.

No comments: