Saturday, November 12, 2005

Entry: Yet another Saturday


Well....here I am. My first blog. Let's just see how long I can keep it up. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would hold my interest for very long, but I guess it's worth a shot.

This marks the end of my third week working for SRC. So far, nothing uneventful (with the exception of the Halloween costume contest). I'm interested to see what they come up with for the Xmas party.

Today was rather uneventful. Did some miscellaneous chores around the house and read some more of my book. I'm currently reading 'Congo' (Michael Crichton). Thus far, it is MUCH better than the movie was. Then again, isn't that usually the case? I just got back from another four-hour card game downtown. Good times, as always.

My fish (currently called "fishy") is alive and well. This makes the 7th day that he has survived under my care. For those who don't know, my last fish survived for only three days. That was quite sad. This one's really neat too. He's a beautiful gradient of dark red and dark blue. I don't think that I could have found a better fish.

I'm looking forward to my upcoming trip to California. I always enjoy going over to see dad up in the mountains. The only thing that I don't really care for too much is the weather. It gets cold pretty early over there. I'm also not a very big fan of snow.

2 comments:

Michele Fancher said...

Watcha got in that fish tank? A Beta?

Jason C. Miller said...

Yes...a beautiful Betta. Although, I've been told that I'm going to kill him. :(