Thursday, November 17, 2005

Entry: Salsa night

One day closer to my vacation next week. Awesome!

Just got back from my salsa lesson. Afterwards, I ended up going to the Coffee House (or whatever it is called) down on East Bay street. Walked by Southend Brewery a couple of times. What is it about latin dance places that don't have ANY room to dance in at all?!?! I swear...amateurs like me require room to trip, fall, move, and various other things. I'm going to some place tomorrow called The Oaks (I think??) which is yet another salsa place. I'll be taking another lesson with the same people who do my class over at MUSC. Blah I say. I forgot my knee brace again tonight, but luckily it didn't bother me at all this time.

Other than that, today was pretty uneventful. Yet another 10.5 hour work day. I'll probably pull another one again tomorrow. Again, I have gotten home at such an hour that I do not have enough time to make my lunch for tomorrow. Go figure. I deserve to get fat. ;) (gotta stay away from the snack machines!!)

'Harry Pothead'.....err....'Potter' is coming out tomorrow. I'm wondering if it can hold its own against the book.

No comments: