Saturday, December 03, 2005

Entry: Brad and Angelina

Hey...did everybody hear that Brad is adopting all of Angelina's kids? Interesting. I have just one thing to say to this....

Who cares!!!!

You know what's really interesting? I remember, sometime early last year, there was a very extraordinary day. I recall that that was the day that the rovers landed on Mars. By the way...those two little rovers turned out to be a couple of feisty little buggers! Also, there was some very bad bombing activities in Turkey which A) killed a ton o' Turks and B) was significant because terrorist activity isn't all that bad in Turkey.

Does anyone recall what was splashed over the covers of all of the major newspapers and news sites on that very day?

BRITNEY SPEARS HAS 4-HOUR PRANK WEDDING TO SOME DUDE

The only reason that I knew about the Mars rovers and the bombings is because I watched CNN long enough. I wonder what else is going on in the world that is truly profound but yet is delegated to page 9 of the newspaper (between the movie listings and the wanted ads). Sorry....jes' complaining. :)

No comments: