Sunday, December 11, 2005

Entry: Miller's weekend

Well...another weekend come and gone. Can't complain about this one either.

Friday evening, I attended a concert at St. Theresa's. I believe that I've already made an entry for that below (so read that one if you care). Again, it was dynamite!

Saturday, I did a bunch of nothing. I ran chores. I also went downtown and saw a couple of friends whom I hadn't seen in a couple months. Catching up is usually a fun thing to do unless it involves learning things that you wish you'd have known much sooner. :)

Sunday was also pretty uneventful. I was invited downtown with a friend to do a little Xmas shopping. We had some fun. We ate at the Mellow Mushroom. Good times.

I then came home, made my lunch for work tomorrow, wrote in my blog, and will soon be heading off to bed!

No comments: