Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Entry: The ideal woman

Ya know...people often ask me what my idea of the ideal woman would be. Well...for the curious masses, I have compiled this short and very concise list of prerequisites that I look for in an ideal mate. Enjoy and learn! ;)


  • A woman
  • A great sense of humor who can make me laugh without fail
  • Appreciates the fact that I can't dance but will gladly dance for her partner
  • An undying sense of loyalty
  • Educated (at least a Bachelors...Masters preferable)
  • A keen understanding of home economics
  • An insatiable desire to please
  • A willingness to sacrifice greatly in the face of compromise
  • A person considered to be in the top 5th percentile of attractive women (at least a 9 on hotornot.com)
  • Someone of wealth
  • Never jealous in the face of her partner's flirtation with other women (in fact, someone who might find it humorous or even charming)
  • Someone who's favorite saying is "Of course..you're right. What was I thinking!"
  • A non-conformist to all others but her partner
Anyway...I consider this to be a reasonable set of requisites. :)

Update:
Ok...ok!!! I'm only kidding!!! Sheesh.

No comments: