Saturday, December 17, 2005

Entry: The company Xmas party

I had a lot of fun at the SRC Xmas party. A very dear friend of mine agreed to go with me at the eleventh hour and I owe her a HUGE one for it. :)

I ended up winning one of the door prizes. I ended up choosing to take home a basket that had a bunch of games and stuff. The contents were...
  • A box of dominos
  • A game called 'Cranium'
  • A poker set (complete with chips and cards)
  • A game called 'Mancala'
  • Uno
  • A book of Sudoku crossword puzzles
In addition to the evening's festivities, I was in a group that performed a segment of the Riverdance for the other 500 SRC employees. I didn't screw up nearly as badly as I thought I was going to. The only problem was that I couldn't hear the music because people were cheering so I kept missing the cues for the movements.

Bernard and I also briefly crashed an MUSC party that was being held right down the hall. They had a really kick@ss DJ too. :)

They even briefly showed that embarassing-as-heck halloween picture of me and Shatz up on the projector. Lovely. I'm never going to wear those dreds again!

No comments: