Sunday, December 04, 2005

Entry: Yet another weekend

Another weekend has come and gone.

Friday night was fun. I went out to the Oak Steakhouse downtown on Broad street and did some salsa dancing. I really think that my dance partner is going to get tired of me sooner or later since I really don't like to hang around and dance for hours on end like many folks do. It's one of those things where I'm like "OK....we did it, I'm content. Let's go.". I know it's not something that women find particularly endearing and I'll definately have to work on it. :)

Saturday was pretty good as well. Went out dancing again. This time it was to Toucan Reef (the restaurant right there on the harbor next to the SC aquarium). That place gets crowded VERY QUICKLY. I really don't understand how people can stand dancing in such tight quarters like that. I mean...every time I was getting jiggy with it and some dude lunged into my back or I tripped over someone else's foot, I just wanted to turn around and shove a fork through their eye. Grrrrrrr. I know...that's something else that I should probably work on too! ;)

Sunday, I went out with some friends to eat some dinner and play some games. The dinner was superb. We had some kind of green bean caserol (sp?) that really kicked cheeks. The deserts were to die for as well. Mmmmmm. We played some game (that took 2.5 hours) that I've never played before. It was really fun. And the great news is that I didn't come in last! Not a bad goal for a first time player! ;)

Side note:
Has anyone out there noticed how significant a smile can be when it's on the right woman? Just an observation. Something I'm thinking about on this warm Sunday evening.

No comments: