Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Entry: Q & A Challenge

That last survey left me feeling quite saucy. I'm in the mood for self-discovery and information exchange.

The Challenge:
You may ask me 10 questions (of any nature).

The Rules:
  • My answers must be 100% truthful
  • You cannot be anonymous when you leave the question in the comments section. You must sign your name and I must already have your e-mail address (or you can leave it along with the questions)
  • I can choose to ignore up to 4 of the questions (and I get to pick which ones)
  • If my answers are too personal for the internet, I reserve the right to send my answers via e-mail to the asker
  • I can ask the same questions in return
Bring it on! I honestly don't think that this post will be too popular. :)

2 comments:

KtScarletUSC said...

And he dares with the bring it on!! ok...

1. What is the worst thing that has ever happened to you?

2. If you could change one thing about your past what would it be?

3. and why?

4. If you could change one thing in the present what would it be?

4. and why?

5. if you were told that you had to pick a religion to become a member of, what would it be?

6. and why?

7. if you could have one physical item for christmas what would it be?

8. What is your favortie holiday?

9. If you could start over in college, and could not get the same degree, what would you study?

10. Name one thing that has most dramatically changed your view on life thus far?

Jason C. Miller said...

Kt,
You don't ask the easy questions do you? :) These require a lot of thought.

1. It's difficult to say what the worst thing was. I really can't complain about anything that's happened in my life. As far as life is concerned, I would have to say the passing of my grandfather. I never gave him the chance to know me like he wanted to and I really did take him for granted. As far as physical things, I would have to say that inhaling a bunch of pool-grade chlorine in TX was the worst. That really sucked. I still have flashbacks from that.

2. I would have taken better care of my teeth in college.

3. Because my teeth have been on a downward spiral ever since and it doesn't seem to want to stop. :)

4. Some of my attitudes about life.

5. Well...I'm definately one who believes that life has been very good to me. I have no room to complain at all. However, just saying it doesn't necessarily mean that I am *feeling* it. I need to get over that at some point.

6. Because I'd probably be a lot better off and generally a nicer person. :-D

7. A Cisco Catalyst 3550 switch.

8. Halloween!! It's not technically a holiday, but I find it to be the most sacred day of the year. Loooong story there. :)

9. Biology. It would have to be another scientific discipline and Bio was really the only other thing that I was good at and that I enjoyed. Computer Science had me at 'hello', though.

10. President George W. Bush.