Thursday, December 22, 2005

Entry: Tampa, here I come!

Well...it's that time of year again. I'm off to see my buddy Mike down in Tampa. Hopefully, I'll get a whole lot o' nothin' done while I'm down there. I hope to do some sleeping in, some eating out, maybe some more sleeping, playing with Kenda (Mike's beautiful canine), seeing Tracy and Amy again, probably a trip to Orlando, sleep some more, maybe do some geocaching (http://www.geocaching.com/), check out some movies, and finally, sleep in every morning. That should just about cover it. ;)

Don't worry, I'll give a play-by-play on my blog while I'm down there. Unlike my trip to CA last month, I will be completely wired this time. Updates to follow!

Oh...one more thing. I'm planning on taking my Vonage phone adapter with me. So, if everything goes according to plan, anyone should still be able to get in touch with me by calling my home phone #. Yes...it should work even in Florida. No long distance charges! :)

No comments: