Monday, December 05, 2005

Entry: Trip to the mall

So, I took my first trip to Northwoods mall in a long time yesterday. I honestly probably only go there once a year now (if even that). I'm walking down the hallway looking for Spencer's Gifts (which, by the way, has changed their look, which caused me to pass by it four times before realizing it was there) and this ran girl walks up to me while I'm passing by and grabs my hand. She was working at one of the booths in the middle of the hall that was selling massage tools. She wanted to demo all of her products to me (and on me). I really think that this girl was husband-hunting or something. She kept telling me how much she liked me and asking me all kinds of questions. Of course, she was Israeli and barely spoke English. Have you ever had an Israeli call you a "yankee" before? I guess I had "green card" tatoo'd to my forehead or something. She kept telling me to come back and visit her at the mall and all this stuff. Very strange.

Sorry...had to share that one with the world! If you're a single American male, avoid the hallway in front of Spencer's in Northwoods mall. You'll be glad you did. :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaahahahaha

Jason C. Miller said...

You are such a dork. :)

Anonymous said...

really put a lot of thought into response huh erica?

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with dorks? :) You're the one that had some Israeli chick molest your hand!

---
at least I sign my name, anonymous! :p

Jason C. Miller said...

I'd be willing to bet that 'anonymous' is Melvin. That's just a guess though.

And no...she didn't molest my hand. It was more like my back, neck, and head. Can't really complain though. Although I didn't want her in the slightest way, she was a good salesperson. :)

And nothing's wrong with dorks. You just happen to give them all bad names! ;)

Anonymous said...

yes...anonymous is me.

Jason:

Was the chick actually attractive? I was thinking of maybe taking a trip to the mall this weekend.

Jason C. Miller said...

She was cute-ish. Very outgoing. 20-years-old. How do I know this? Because I made the mistake of asking her her age. She told me and then, with a huge smile on her face, hounded me about why I wanted to know.

Yeah...last time I saw her, she was camped out at at booth in front of Spencer's gifts. Go for it!

Anonymous said...

It's not just the one in Northwoods. I think the girls they hire for that position are encouraged to be agressive and flirty. They prey on guys walking alone, married or not. (If you're not walking with a chick, watch out.) I saw one of them at Citadel Mall yesterday pick an unsuspecting guy out of the crowd, grab his arm and pull him over to the booth.

Jason C. Miller said...

OK....now I feel cheap and used!!